Since my last update a couple of amazing things happened to me that I’d like to share.
- I have since became a Disney Annual Pass-holder! I have been covering a lot of ground at Disney getting some much needed vacation time in. Not only that but doing some research on characters (for costumes and props) as well as merchandise (for a possible business venture). One of the best choices I’ve made to date.
- Additionally, I went on a Cancun trip unlike I’ve ever experienced. Definitely broke a lot of “firsts” out there but more on that when I post my in depth review of it.
- Planning stages for productions have started, we are working on creating a few scripts to put into production for Zombday Productions, my zombie instagram page turned horror production company.
- As part of my production plans, I started to add a catalog of inventory which includes technical equipment, wardrobe & props to be used for future productions and collaborations.
- Preparations have begun for this year’s Halloween! I have plans to put forth a Halloween Yard theme of Nightmare Before Christmas which will also be a featured Norwalk Parade entry. My goal is to have a place where Norwalk residents may be able to come take pictures with Jack.